Knot Log Table Clock
Patterned after a vintage 1930s taffrail log used by mariners to determine vessel speed while at sea, the Knot Log Clock is faithfully repurposed in solid cast and machined brass and aluminum. Fitted to an adjustable stanchion on a round wooden base, the time can be displayed at almost any latitude or longitude. The vintage dial is true to the original, which accurately conveyed knots per hour for safe navigation.
- Material: Cast brass and aluminum
- Dimensions: 8” H x 8.5" W x 5" D
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Free ground shipping on all orders over $150.
- Orders placed by 12pm PST Monday - Friday will ship same day via FedEx ground from Richmond, CA.
- Orders placed after 12pm PST will ship the next business day.
- Express shipping is available upon checkout, at an additional charge.
- To inquire about international purchases, please contact us at email@example.com.
While we hope your purchase brings style and enjoyment to your home, we understand that sometimes that may not be the case. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, we offer a 14-day Satisfaction Guarantee. Please note, we don't accept returns on sale items.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate an exchange, return, or refund within 14-days of receiving your purchase. We will provide a pre-paid FedEx ground shipping label for you to return your purchase (in its original packaging), and if you request a refund, we will issue the refund to the credit card you used when placing the initial order. For more information, click here.