Crane Table Lamp
Solid brass, electro-plated nickel. Height adjustable to 31”, base 9” x 6”. We are inspired by the historical cranes that were used to build such icons as the Empire state Building and the Golden Gate Bridge. These machines always had subtle elements of the style of the time. From the Art Deco of the 1920s to the modernism of the 1940s - we have captured that industrial elegance in the Crane Lamp. The arm adjusts smoothly using the counterweight to balance the vented shade so there is directed light at any height. An electro-plated nickel finish has an antique patina that perfectly brings industrial construction into home décor.
- Free ground shipping on all orders over $150.
- Orders placed by 12pm PST Monday - Friday will ship same day via FedEx ground from Richmond, CA.
- Orders placed after 12pm PST will ship the next business day.
- Express shipping is available upon checkout, at an additional charge.
- To inquire about international purchases, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we hope your purchase brings style and enjoyment to your home, we understand that sometimes that may not be the case. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, we offer a 14-day Satisfaction Guarantee. Please note, we don't accept returns on sale items.
Please contact us at email@example.com to initiate an exchange, return, or refund within 14-days of receiving your purchase. We will provide a pre-paid FedEx ground shipping label for you to return your purchase (in its original packaging), and if you request a refund, we will issue the refund to the credit card you used when placing the initial order. For more information, click here.