Honoring the English pilots from the Battle of Britain, the Spitfire table clock replicates timepieces found in the cramped cockpits of the fighter aircraft of the Royal Air Force during 1940. A solid brass housing with heavy nickel plated screws and knurled adjustment knob are the only embellishments required on this no nonsense aircraft instrument, and a heavy glass lens protects the non-glare black dial.
- Material: Brass and polished aluminum
- Dimensions: 3 x 2.5 x 3”
- Free ground shipping on all orders over $150.
- Orders placed by 12pm PST Monday - Friday will ship same day via FedEx ground from Richmond, CA.
- Orders placed after 12pm PST will ship the next business day.
- Express shipping is available upon checkout, at an additional charge.
- To inquire about international purchases, please contact us at email@example.com.
While we hope your purchase brings style and enjoyment to your home, we understand that sometimes that may not be the case. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, we offer a 14-day Satisfaction Guarantee.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate an exchange, return, or refund within 14-days of receiving your purchase. We will provide a pre-paid FedEx ground shipping label for you to return your purchase (in its original packaging), and if you request a refund, we will issue the refund to the credit card you used when placing the initial order. For more information, click here.